An agend UpBeat-integrated WordPress site for professional accreditation and eCommerce.
We delivered a new membership-driven website platform for SMSF Association that increased engagement and operational management.
The agend web application’s primary role is to enable members to make better use of their online profile, self serve and manage their transactions.
We coupled this with member centric features like dynamic content personalisation and events planning which allow the organisation to present engaging information and education options for members to earn professional accreditation and CPD points.
Iugo built the website as well as interfacing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help build the member portal.
Key elements of the project include:
- implemented WordPress to drive the site
- implemented the new SMSF Association branding
- deployed agend membership platform with upbeat integration
- e-Commerce capabilities for membership sign-up/renewals as well as purchasing tickets & training courses
- interfacing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for central data administration
- regulatory compliance for the earning & recording of CPD points
- 24% increase in new users
- 62% increase in pageviews
- 38% increase in pages per session
The results have been outstanding, delivering an improvement in engagement and growth opportunity in new users.
If your business is needing to provide customers or members access to update their own details, we’d love to have a chat & see if we can help.