A content management driven information portal with multiple event and promotional mini-sites.
The brief for the Cancer Council website was to extend upon one of CCSA’s primary roles – awareness and the provision of information.
Iugo and Cancer Council SA developed an information portal allowing users of the site to work through their individual needs and find information pertinent to them on the site. The user could be a cancer sufferer themselves, know someone with cancer, want to reduce their likelihood of getting cancer or simply want to search through a wealth of other information. As they work through a series of questions/prompts, the user can learn more by reading the unique content CCSA have developed.
The new website also features improved methods of contacting the Cancer Council, keeping up-to-date with information, interacting with social media plus a host of other information.
Iugo’s role in the project was to:
- develop the “smarts” behind the information portal
- implement a CMS (Recite CMS) to manage the website
- provide a great user experience (UX) as well as intuitive design
- provide support and training to site editors throughout the project
- support & extend the website since its inception including mini-sites such as Quit SA; Research hub and SunSmart with more to come…
We’ve loved working with Cancer Council SA on this project along with Ride for a Reason and a number of other Cancer Council South Australia initiatives. We’re also very proud to provide in-kind donations to Cancer Council SA on every project we work on.
Visit the Cancer Council SA website here »