We streamline, connect, web-enable and improve workflows via integrating systems.
One of our key strengths – filling a niche in Adelaide – is our expertise in integrating disparate systems. Our aim with these projects is to improve efficiency via a combination of:
- automating tasks
- creating links between two or more systems
- accessing information all in one place
- reducing time-to-serve via reduced manual input
- reducing cost-to-serve by allowing clients/customers/suppliers to access more data in a secure, well constructed manner
This is done through a variety of ways, often combining a number of the following:
- CRM Systems – Customer Relationship Management such as Microsoft Dynamics, SalesLogix, SalesForce and so-on
- Account systems – MYOB, Quicken, Xero and similar
- B2B – creation of Business-to-Business software for just-in-time ordering, warehousing and so-on
- eCommerce – purchasing, renewing, subscriptions – all manner of methods of collecting and accounting for payments
- Cloud – guaranteed up-time; offloading routine tasks (eg image processing) and backup storage improvements
Each business is unique
Every business is unique, and as such, the specific requirements are different from project to project. However, given our extensive history in this field designing and implementing systems for small, medium and large clients, we feel we have the expertise to identify ways your business processes could be improved.
We’d love to have a sit-down and see if we can help you and your business work more efficiently and discover where cost/time savings can be made.