Careers @ iugo
We currently have the following roles we are looking to fill:
Senior PHP Developer
Established in 2004, iugo was formed by a group of experienced business and technology professionals with a view to building high-end web applications. We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with broad technical experience in coding, DevOps & APIs to complement our experienced team.
If you value a greater say in direction, technology investment and get a kick out of delivering quality code; this is the position for you.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and self-starter Senior PHP Developer to gain further experience in a growing organisation. Your skills will be on display daily, particularly your expertise with developing outstanding customised web solutions.
- Enjoyable place to work; a social team who work collaboratively – very low staff turn-over
- Growing business with national clients and partnerships
- Opportunity to build the role and specialise
- Flexible working environment
- Located in Unley, just 10 minutes from the Adelaide CBD; close to cafes and shops
- Free parking and easy public transport
- Great coffee and facilities
- Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant’s experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of agile development practices and project management principles
- Exceptional analytical, numerical and reporting skills
- High personal motivation and self-management skills, demonstrated by acting in a self-directed manner
- Demonstrated knowledge of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards
- Knowledge of mobile, tablet, Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of security principles and standards
- A high level of integrity in doing what is best for the organisation.
Some of the technologies that you might have experience in include, but are not limited to:
- PHP (inc Laravel framework, WordPress)
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Version control using Git
- Experience with CRM systems highly regarded
- Full Development lifecycle including issue analysis, tracking & testing
- Experience in continuous integration and build processes highly regarded
- Proven practical experience building and supporting complex applications
- Significant experience in development practices as well as mentoring others
- Demonstrated experience communicating with staff and clients (both written and verbal), presentation, facilitation, relationship management and teaming skills, including the ability to develop productive working relationships
- Confident to voice opinions/concerns/solutions & strategy ideas
- Curious with the ability to research and discover how to achieve results if initially, it is unknown
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the area of Information Technology or related disciplines highly desirable
How To Apply
If this sounds like you – awesome, we’d love to hear from you.
To officially apply you must:
- Write a cover letter telling us how you fit the position
- Include your CV with two current referees
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
Email your completed application to [email protected]
Closing date: 5pm, 14th of September 2019
No agencies please.